gti2010

insurance ,what do u pay ?

Just had my new quote on my insurance for my gti,they put it up nearly 150 to 585 :mad: fully comp with breakdown cover ,just been on go compare i can get it for 285 fully comp ,robbing gits ,will change when it runs out in a couple of weeks , i only pay 138 fully comp on my 600cc motorcycle :D

Once again stop moaning ive just finished paying 3,000 on my 1.3 and 1,200 for this year.

Ive had no accidents or claimed its just because im male and young

ha yeh tell me about it, for my first year on my 1600 finesse i had quotes between £3500 and £6000 and thats not even fully comp, i also got a few quotes that were around £12000 :eek:. luckly i am able to go on company insurance thanks to my dad :)

ha yeh tell me about it, for my first year on my 1600 finesse i had quotes between £3500 and £6000 and thats not even fully comp, i also got a few quotes that were around £12000 :eek:. luckly i am able to go on company insurance thanks to my dad :)

Bloody hell thats expensive what reasons is it so high for

yeh i was thinking about removing the 1.6 engine and fitting a smaller 1 for the cheaper insurance because i had my heart set on the car but it just seemed stupid, it really does my head in before i brought the car my mum and dad had it and it was £180 for there insurance :mad: i did find a company that would cover me for some thing around £2000 i think but they wanted some black box fitted in the car that only let me drive between day light hours and resticted were i drove and i couldnt deal with that

Guest pepper monster   
Guest pepper monster

just got a price on rs turbo insrured for 2k 1075 pa fully comp with hastings

Just had my renewal through, it's cheaper than last year by £80 but still :rolleyes:

£425 fully comp, i'm 33 with 6 years ncb, only ever had one accident and that was this year but i was hit from behind and other party admitted full liability. I've never had a parking ticket, let alone a speeding fine or points.

Mine through today £409 fully comp with breakdown, legal protection and ncb protection.

Its getting to be a joke as its gone up almost £70 a year :eek: and for nothing. No accidents, speeding tickets, claims. Don't understand it.

YOU THINK THATS EXPENSIVE........

I have a DR10 from 2008 and its make my insurance too much lol....

I should have gone for standard car but wanted my GTI and now it has cost me £1200 for insurance TPFT.......

I wanted to cry but its worth it when im driving the beauty Ha Ha...;)

I have a DR10 from 2008 and its make my insurance too much lol....

I should have gone for standard car but wanted my GTI and now it has cost me £1200 for insurance TPFT.......

I wanted to cry but its worth it when im driving the beauty Ha Ha...;)

I would give up motoring if my insurance yearly premuim was more expensive than the value of the car itself

380 fully comp on my van and i think thats a joke at 38 years old when my 600 bike is only 100 quid

i be looking around for a better deal as that is high i pay alittle more than you do for your van and bike but i can drive anything and its fully comp you just got to love trade insurance :D