Sign in to follow this  
1-PD

Focus Mechanical Advice

Hi the advice I am after is my 2012 focus titanium has a problem with the brake and clutch fluid level leaking as I have topped up since buying the car about a month ago and have taken it back to the dealer who has inspected the car to look for any apparent leaks from the brakes and clutch system and nothing was visible nothing leaking from peddles etc and nothing around the top up bottle. Does any one have a similar problem..

Guest Titus From KENYA   
Guest Titus From KENYA

Hello, Cld someone help me locate the fuel filter on my focus 2008 zetec 1.6 hatchback, cant find it. It's clogged n affecting the performance. Cant replace coz I cant find it. Thanks in advance

On 9/16/2017 at 7:36 PM, Guest Titus From KENYA said:

Hello, Cld someone help me locate the fuel filter on my focus 2008 zetec 1.6 hatchback, cant find it. It's clogged n affecting the performance. Cant replace coz I cant find it. Thanks in advance

underneath the car near the fuel tank

Guest Guest JimM   
Guest Guest JimM
On 18/03/2015 at 4:50 PM, mondaveo said:

Hi the advice I am after is my 2012 focus titanium has a problem with the brake and clutch fluid level leaking as I have topped up since buying the car about a month ago and have taken it back to the dealer who has inspected the car to look for any apparent leaks from the brakes and clutch system and nothing was visible nothing leaking from peddles etc and nothing around the top up bottle. Does any one have a similar problem..

Hi. Sometimes the master cylinder leaks and fluid runs into the servo so no leaks are visible in the engine bay or inside or under the car. You need to remove the master cylinder and servo to see.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.