marshy

not mine ...but the g/f first car...

as above my fiancee passed her test first time on 6th nov this year..

she was after getting a little 1.2 fezza or similar but due to astronomical insurance prices..we did a bit of research on parkers and came across this on the the trader..

car4.jpg

car3.jpg

car2.jpg

car1.jpg

a vauxhall corsa 1.0 life 2002 reg,6 months test,1 months mot.. 114k ex learners car,psh..

according to parkers,one of a small selection of cars that were group 1 insurance (she still pays 1.5k on TPF&T :blink: )

after i had a inspection of the car and found a couple of niggles.. i got him down to £750 cash.

due to a split cv boot,blowing exhaust.

my first job was removing the dual pedals that were left in (disconnected but left in)

then it went to mechanics for cv boot doing,found out it needs an inner cv too..

i then replaced the front flexi/centre pipe for exhaust and after struggling with what looked like a welded in lamda for an hour.. just went and bought a new one.

my next job being a new set of TREs (due to the missus taking a corner too quick downhill and bouncing off the kerb! :rolleyes: ) shes only been driving a month in her defence and past coupla of weeks the roads round here have been treacherous.. ive been taking it easy with the Rs..and thats it..................................for now!l lol..

shes happy for now, but (her words not mine!) as soon as she has her first ncb out the way,shell be after a fezza ^_^

comments welcome ;)

Edited by marshy

i keep trying to convince her.. but shes "not like me spending money on silly bits,changing them all the time!" lol.. but shes has a point,she doesnt intend on having it long.. its just to build ncb..so when she gets a fezza.. thats when ill have my fun!! :D

but i probably will do some little bits when i get bored lol colour codeing etc.. nothing major tho..

after all its is a VAUXHALL! rolmao..

Edited by marshy

i keep trying to convince her.. but shes "not like me spending money on silly bits,changing them all the time!" lol.. but shes has a point,she doesnt intend on having it long.. its just to build ncb..so when she gets a fezza.. thats when ill have my fun!! :D

but i probably will do some little bits when i get bored lol colour codeing etc.. nothing major tho..

after all its is a VAUXHALL! rolmao..

Lmao Maybe a vauxhall. I drove my mates Zafira 1.9 Diesel recently. pulls well. but your right its a Vauxhall lol

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.